The Narcotics Unit aggressively prosecutes national, state and local drug organizations and users. This unit works closely with Metro Narcotics, a joint law enforcement task force, to follow drug cases from investigation through prosecution and sentencing. The Unit also works closely with federal agencies to ensure that the community is protected from all levels of narcotics organizations.
Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorneys
- Ebert Haegele – Division Chief & Heroin Prosecutor
- Joshua Porter – Deputy Division Chief
- Philip Bronson
- Andrew Miller
- Kirk Rose
- Aaron Cooper – Paralegal
- Lisa Durham – Secretary
- Elizabeth Jessee – Senior Law Clerk
- Nikki LaBordeaux – Paralegal
- Karen Young – Secretary
The Progressive Criminal Justice Plan, or “Rocket Docket,” consists of prosecutors who work closely with District Court officials to cut through the red tape and bring a prompt and fair resolution for victims of felonies.
- William D. Adams
- Amanda Hernandez
- Kathleen Reed
- Michael T. Rudicil
- Linda Bollinger – Data Entry Specialist
- Meredith Dreher – Paralegal
- Rhonda Wilson – Secretary
The Rocket Docket office is located on the second floor of the Hall of Justice building, one block away from the main Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney.