From the Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney. Please see our Media Releases page at louisvilleprosecutor.com/media-releases for more details and archives.
OFFICE OF THE COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY
COMMONWEALTH OF KENTUCKY
30th JUDICIAL CIRCUIT
THOMAS B. WINE, COMMONWEALTH’S ATTORNEY
Weekly Media Release: August 3 – August 7, 2015
Attention: Assignment Editor
Prepared By: David A. Erhart, Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney
Director of Communications: Jeff Cooke
Office: (502) 595-2340 Ext. 3027
Cell / Text: (502) 262-5809
NOTE: These represent only a few of the many cases which the Office of Jefferson County Commonwealth’s Attorney is handling. If you have any comments, or need further information concerning these or any other matters please do not hesitate to call. An indictment is only an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until or unless found guilty. The enclosed court actions are subject to change.
According to the Rules of Criminal Procedure (RCr 3.02, 3.05, and 8.01), the arraignment of individuals whose case has been submitted directly to the grand jury shall take place within a reasonable time after the return of an indictment. If you are interested in a case that has been submitted directly to the grand jury, then please contact the court division in which it has been assigned to obtain the time and date of the arraignment.
Andrew Z. McAllister, Austin S. Priddy, and Carmon A. Tussey, 15CR2042 (Complicity to Murder (All), Complicity to Robbery in the First Degree (All), Wanton Endangerment in the First Degree (Priddy only), Tampering With Physical Evidence (Priddy and Tussey))
- Messrs. McAllister (DOB 4/27/95), Priddy (DOB 11/7/95), and Tussey (DOB 2/8/96) are charged in connection with the July 16, 2015, killing of Mr. Miguel Macias at the Mall Gate Apartments in St. Matthews. Arraignment is set for Monday, August 3, 2015, at 8:30 a.m in Division One of Jefferson Circuit Court. Arraignment may occur earlier. Ms. Stacy Greive and Ms. Shelley Alvey are the assigned prosecutors.
Fahed Abu-Diab, Fatima Abu-Diab, Tyrone D. Thomas and Tony Ha, 15CR1332 (Mr. Fahed Abu-Diab — Murder, Robbery in the First Degree [thirteen counts], Trafficking in Marijuana (more than 8 ounces, but less than five pounds), Theft by Unlawful Taking Under $500, and Trafficking in a Controlled Substance in the Third Degree (Alprazolam)(20 dosage units or more); Ms. Fatima Abu-Diab — Murder, Robbery in the First Degree [ten counts], Illegal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the First Degree (Heroin), Illegal Possession of a Controlled Substance (Marijuana), and Illegal Possession of a Controlled Substance (Alprazolam); Mr. Tyrone D. Thomas — Murder and Robbery in the First Degree [ten counts]; Mr. Tony Ha — Robbery in the First Degree [three counts] and Theft by Unlawful Taking Under $500).
- A pretrial conference is scheduled for Wednesday, August 5, 2015, at 11:00 a.m. in Division Six of the Jefferson Circuit Court. Ms. Shelly L. Alvey and Ms. Elizabeth Jones Brown are the prosecutors.
Troy M. Martin 15CR0469 (Distribution of Matter Portraying Sexual Performance by a Minor, First offense [2 counts], Possession of Matter Portraying a Sexual Performance by a Minor [20 counts])
- Mr. Martin (DOB 2/10/70), is charged with two counts of Distribution of Matter Portraying Sexual Performance by a Minor, First offense and twenty counts of Possession of Matter Portraying a Sexual Performance by a Minor. A pretrial conference is scheduled for Tuesday, August 4, 2015, at 1:00 p.m. in Division Eight of the Jefferson Circuit Court. Ms. Molly B. Stanley is the prosecutor.
Jackie Neal, 14CR2357 (Robbery in the First Degree [5 counts], Illegal Possession of a Controlled Substance in the First Degree, and Persistent Felony Offender in the First Degree)
- Mr. Neal (DOB 1/28/72), is charged with committing multiple business robberies of Speedway Gas Stations during August 2014. A jury trial is scheduled for Tuesday, August 4, 2015, at 9:00 a.m. in Division One of the Jefferson Circuit Court. Mrs. Jennifer Murzyn Yancey is the prosecutor.
Calvin T. Birdsong 14CR1146 and Robert T. Sweatt 15CR1039 (Complicity to Robbery in the First Degree)
- Messrs. Calvin T. Birdsong (DOB 8/6/95) and Robert T. Sweatt (DOB 9/3/96) are alleged to have on November 2, 2013, followed a woman out of the Short Stop Food Mart and robbed her at gunpoint. The Defendants were captured on surveillance video following their victim away from the store. A jury trial is scheduled for Monday, August 3, 2015, at 9:30 a.m. in Division Eight of the Jefferson Circuit Court. Mr. Alex Gaddis is the prosecutor.